(Pelüodükon de pad: Bespik:Donòri)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, could you change this article in Donòri? This is the rigt accent. I have changed it on it.wiki and en.wiki. Thank you in advance. You can find me on http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussioni_utente:Elcaracol
- All the references I could find to Donori have the accent on the I (i.e. this Italian site). Are you sure it's not just a matter of how it's written in Italian vs. Sardinian? If that's the case, we could have both ortographies. Malafaya 12:27, 2008 mayul 2id (UTC)
- Hi, the Elcaracol's question is correct. We come from Sardinian and we are contributors of it.wiki (I'm a sysop of it.wiki and Elcaracol is a sysop of sc.wiki). Some sources write Donorì with the stress over the I but this is wrong. Please look in this websites how the correct name is written:
- http://www.comunas.it/donori/ This is an official website of Regione Autonoma della Sardegna (Autonomous Region of Sardinia) about the municipalities of Sardinia
- http://www.unionecomuniparteolla.ca.it/donori/index.php This is the section of Donori Municipality in the official website of the Union of municipalities of Parteolla (The Parteolla is the region where is placed Donori)
- http://web.tiscali.it/istcomprensivodonori/ This is the website of the Donori Schools (Istituto Comprensivo).
- So, in Italian language we use the stress only when falls over the last syllable , but when the stress falls over the first and intermediate syllables, we usually do not write the stress if this is not ambiguous. e.g.